Thursday, September 4, 2014

First Hawaiian sunset waterfall Spray Painting

Today I experimented a bit and made my first waterfall spray painting, that I actually like. I'd done several other waterfalls before with the dragging method, but didn't really care for the finished look. The water just reminds me of ice-sickles, So I tried some spongemethods today. I think they're handy but only when used in proper placement.

The sponge causes a harder edge so I wouldn't want to use them on clouds close to the horizon, because the closer to the horizon they are the farther away they are, and objects as they get farther get softer edges. But I liked the sponges for the higher clouds.

I currently have the make up type sponges, the rectangular ones, I think the circular or rounder edged ones would be better for the vegetation on the mountain side.

I also got new spray paint today!!! YAY! I love getting new colors! But hate sooooo much how expensive they are...it slightly kills my soul.
Today I got a turquoise called beach island, and a coral pink. Real original huh.



Detail pic on right

Current sale price $100


No comments:

Post a Comment