Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Art Drop Day!

Happy world wide #artdropday!

Today around the world, artists everywhere are participating in the event. This means they take a piece of their own art and "drop" it anywhere they are that day. And whoever finds it, gets to keep it.

Well I participated, and it was pretty fun! I made this little piece,


It's a simple little spray paint art on poster paper so it's got that nice shine. 

I like it! And I hope whoever finds it does too!

I put it somewhere on the BYU-Idaho campus. It's summer break right now, so there's as chance it won't be found today. But whoever does find it, I hope likes it! And I hope they contact me!

It was so fun to do not only this piece but to "hide" it! I hope next year I'll be in a more populous place and can get a bit more exciting results. But who knows, maybe I'll end up doing one every month! It was that fun!

Go out into your town and see if you find any art that's be dropped! 

No comments:

Post a Comment