Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Or well fine, the day after Halloween. Whatever.

Anyway, Ryan and I had an awesome Halloween this year! I did some pretty cool (if I do say so myself) face paint and makeup. And Ryan being the wonderful photographer he is, and I, wanted to go for an adventure and take some cool pics of it!

I think we're a pretty good photographer team. He poses and takes the pics, and I edit them! Here's what we came up with!

Ugh, as for the makeup, it was draining. I didn't have the powder I should have had for the look I wanted, just paint, that I've had stored up for two years! And a couple of old dirty make up sponges. But hey, you make do with your tools! I'm still happy with how it came out. An hour and a half later, I came out looking like the half-dead!
I also did end up just dapping a bit of my glittery eye shadow hi-lighting powder on, to give it a more 3D look. So if you got up close, I was a sparkly skeleton ;) And a lot of the black I just used my black eye shadow for! Which worked, perrrrfectlyyyyyy.

(The full album is on my facebook, both my personal and my art page. But here are just a few of my faves!)





What a fun time! These were just taken in an empty lot across the street from our house!

We even had a few trick or treaters too. But then went and hung out with some awesome friends and watched scary videos!

Hope your Halloween was just as Spook-tacular!

BOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment